Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Sea to Summit’s super-concentrated liquid Wilderness Wash™ goes a long way and is gentle on fabrics and skin but effective on dishes and laundry stains. It is biodegradable, phosphate, paraben and fragrance-free. They made sure that the bottles it comes in are tough enough and the lids are secure enough so you don’t have to worry about the soap leaking in your pack or bag. Use it in accordance with Leave No Trace principles (see below) and it is gentle on the environment, too.
- DO NOT use in lakes and streams. Biodegradable means that the product will break down due to biological action and UV, but it will harm aquatic life if used directly in streams, ponds and lakes. Practice Leave No Trace and wash / dispose of waste water 300ft / 100m from any water source.
- Tough bottle with lid insert and secure cap, so it will not leak in your pack or bag
- Safe for personal use, pots, pans, clothes or any outdoor gear
- Smaller sizes (1.4ozs / 40ml and 3ozs / 89ml) meet airport regulations for carry-on liquids
- Non-detergent formula which will not harm wool or degrade water-resistant technical fabrics / DWR finishes (make sure to rinse well after washing)
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
- Skin friendly
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.