Alpha 2 Pot Cook Set 2.2Regular price $94.95
Creating fresh and healthy culinary delights in the backcountry is simple with Sea to Summit's new Alpha™ 2 Pot Cook Set 2.2. Using a hard-anodized alloy, the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy-to-clean cooking surface. And, with features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks firmly in place, unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid to contain your spaghetti and rice, silicone Lid-Keep™ to rest your lid on the side of the pot, plus Delta Light™ dinnerware pieces , you'll be cooking up a gourmet fare for every meal. Perfect for two people it includes two Delta Light Bowls and Delta Insulated Mugs, all of which nest neatly inside the pots forming a lightweight compact camp kitchen set.
- Includes 1-1.9L Pot, 2- Bowls, 2- Cups
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- The pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped & made of glass reinforced polypropylene
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
- Securely nests together at 4.7" / 120mm tall
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz / 765 g ≈ About two American footballs
- Includes dishcloth
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.