Alpha Cook Set 2.1Regular price $69.95
Designed with two people in mind, Sea to Summit's Alpha™ 2 Pot Cook Set 2.1 is the perfect set for creating fresh and healthy meals in the backcountry. Using a hard-anodized alloy, the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy-to-clean cooking surface. Featuring an innovative Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks firmly in place, unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, silicone Lid Keep™, plus Delta Light™ dinnerware pieces that all nest together means you’ll be cooking up a gourmet storm with every camp meal you prepare.
The new Delta Light Insulated Mug is ideal for keeping your evening drinks cool and your morning drinks hot. This fits into the Delta Light bowl and both nest neatly into the 1.9L Alpha™ Pots for a lightweight, space saving solution.
- Includes 1-1.9L Pot, 2- Bowls, 2- Cups
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- The pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowls and mugs are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped & made of glass reinforced polypropylene
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
- Securely nests together at 4.7" / 120mm tall
- Weight: 18.4 oz / 521 g
- Includes dishcloth
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.