Astro Lite Sleeping Pad Non-InsulatedRegular price $129.95
Ultra lightweight and simple, the Astro™ Lite offers a plush 3.5-inch thickness, a premium fabric suite, and lateral baffles. The 20-denier fabric shaves valuable grams without sacrificing comfort.
Astro™ Lite’s lateral baffles are less noticeable than vertical baffles, and prevent the sides of the pad from curling around your body. The large Pillow Baffle™ at the head end of the pad ensures that your pillow doesn’t slide off in the middle of the night, and gives a couple extra inches of height for supreme sleeping comfort.
The Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve offers convenient inflation, personalized comfort, and deflation. The included Vortex™ pump sack inflates Astro™ Lite in two to three fills, and doesn't introduce moisture into your pad.
- Includes: Velcro strap, repair kit, vortex pump sack, and drawstring stuff sack
- Premium 20D fabric shaves weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Lateral baffles offer an even, stable sleep and prevent the sides from curling around the body.
- Pillow Baffle™ keeps your pillow in place and adds loft at the head.
- Updated in 2019 with a zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valvefor customized inflation control.
- Included is Vortex™, an efficient pump sack for rapid, easy inflation that minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Plush 3.5” thickness is incredibly plush and comfortable.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum weight: 1 lb, 1 oz (490g)
- Packed size: 9.5 x 3 in dia (24 x 8 cm dia)
- Climate: Warm weather
- R-Value: 1.5
- Thickness: 3.5 in
- Dimensions 76 x 25 x 3.5 in (193 x 64 x 9 cm)
- Shape: Rectangular
- Fabric: 20D PU Polyester
NEMO Equipment – New England Mountain Equipment – continues to actively live out the belief that intelligently designed gear enables the adventures that make us all our best selves – humans who are conscious, inspired, connected and mindful.
All of the down fill Nemo uses in their insulation is 100% RDS certified and they are developing safer alternative protective coatings to help keep you safe and dry. Nemo’s equipment is incredibly durable and they have a robust repair team to keep your older gear in use year after year and out of the landfill.