Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack 22LRegular price $59.95
The Ultra-Sil™ Dry Day Pack is a waterproof packable daypack, made from siliconized CORDURA® fabric. This ultra-lightweight and foldable day pack resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape. The unique double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front provides secure additional storage.
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Ultra-Sil high strength and lightweight CORDURA® brand fabric
- Ultra-Sil fabric and hypalon roll-top for water-resistant performance
- Reflective compression lacing system
- Not intended for situations where the pack will be submerged
- Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 19 in (20 x 10 x 48 cm)
- Gear Capacity: 22L
- Packed Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 3.8 oz (110g)
- Siliconized Cordura fabric
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.