Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Ultra-Sil Day Pack 20 L
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Ultra-Sil™ Day Pack is perfect for a summit pack, carrying groceries when on foot, on a bike or as an extra traveling tote. The tiny packed size of this perennial best seller fits easily onto your key ring, in a jacket pocket or a purse and the reinforced bar-tacks at all stress points enable it to withstand loads 250 times its own weight. A small but mighty essential.
- The Ultra-Sil Day Pack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold award, 2017
- Packs down small so it easily fits in pockets, purses or luggage
- Stuff sack has an attached carabiner
- Simple, streamlined design so it's light and low profile
- Siliconized Waterproof CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Bartack reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Two-way zipper closure
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Webbing daisy-chain attachment point can hold a bike light
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 19 in (28 x 20 x 48 cm)
- Gear Capacity: 20L
- Packed Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72g)
- Siliconized Cordura fabric for strength and durability
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.