Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Ultra-Sil Compression Sack
- Unit price
- Brand Story
When you need to compress volume without significantly adding weight, the Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sack is an excellent solution. Made from a 30D diamond rip-stop siliconized CORDURA® fabric this compression sack is far tougher than its weight would suggest. Ideal for use inside your pack or travel bag when you need to compress clothing or bulky soft items to allow space for other essentials or fun holiday items.
- 30D Diamond Ripstop Siliconized CORDURA
- 4 straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can really be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Medium Size: 14L to 4.5L
- Medium Dimensions: 8 x 18 in / 20 x 46 cm
- Medium Weight: 2.7 oz / 78g
- Large Size: 20L to 6.5L
- Large Dimensions: 9 x 20 in / 23 x 50 cm
- Large Weight: 63.3 oz / 94g
- XL Size: 30L to 10L
- XL Dimensions: 10.5 x 23 in / 27 x 58 cm
- XL Weight: 3.8 oz / 108g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.