Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Rental Tetragon NX 2 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Increased headroom maximizes livable space for comfortable trips on the trail.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System offers adjustable ventilation options for all weather conditions.
- A strong aluminum frame and durable fabrics offer miles of dependable performance no matter where you're headed.
- Sleeping capacity: 2
- Floor size: 88 in x 55 in
- Interior peak height: 43 in
- Minimum weight: 4 lbs 11 oz
- Doors: 2
- Storage pockets: 4
- Main pole: 8.5 mm 7000-Series Aluminum
- Secondary pole: 8.5 mm 7000-Series Aluminum
- Inner body fabric: 68D 185T polyester taffeta breathable
- Rainfly fabric: 68D 185T polyester taffeta 1500 mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Floor fabric: 68D 185T polyester taffeta 1800 mm
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.