Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Sawtooth x Low B-Dry Waterproof
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Sawtooth X Low Waterproof is even more capable than our beloved original. It has a new outsole for superior traction and a new Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole for an even smoother ride. But among all this new-ness it retains the same great fit and feel and our B-DRY waterproof technology, so you can be confident taking on the trail, puddle filled or otherwise.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weight: 14.1 oz. | 400 grams
- Oiled nubuck
- Cordura Fabric mesh
- TPU heel counter
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Repreve Webbing
- Micro-injected PU window
From their 100% wind powered facility in Bozeman Montana, Oboz creates some of the most innovative footwear on the market. Their anatomically designed O-Fit Insole provides superior support, cushioning and durability. This purpose-designed technology delivers a fit, feel and performance unmatched in the industry.
Plus, Oboz plants a tree for every pair sold. (That’s over 3 MILLION trees so far!)
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.