Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Sawtooth x Low
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Oboz Sawtooth has been a stalwart in our collection and after 10 years it was ready for a makeover. The new Sawtooth X retains all the things that made the original so popular, but now with new styling and materials for improved comfort, traction, and durability. The Sawtooth X is sure to comfort your feet while it opens your eyes to new adventures.
- O Fit Insole molded to match the specific shape and construction of every shoe
- A proprietary rubberized EVA that adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dualdensity, lightweight cushioning system provides the wearer a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
- Trail Tread: Oboz's most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Cordura Fabric: constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight.
- Weight: 13.6 oz. | 386 grams
- Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Oiled nubuck
- Cordura Fabric mesh
- TPU heel counter
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Repreve Webbing
- Micro-injected PU window
From their 100% wind powered facility in Bozeman Montana, Oboz creates some of the most innovative footwear on the market. Their anatomically designed O-Fit Insole provides superior support, cushioning and durability. This purpose-designed technology delivers a fit, feel and performance unmatched in the industry.
Plus, Oboz plants a tree for every pair sold. (That’s over 3 MILLION trees so far!)
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.