Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Black Diamond’s largest belay and rappel locker, the RockLock carabiner features a keylock nose, is Munter Hitch compatible and can be operated with one hand.
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- One-hand operable
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Weight - 85 g (3 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength - 24 kN (5395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength - 7 kN (1574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength - 7 kN (1574 lbf)
- Gate Opening - 21 mm (0.83 in)
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.