Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Rental Ignite Plus Stove
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors.
- Offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output.
- Push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove's compact size fits two 12-inch pans to create your campsite meals and a stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup
- 23 inches long by 12.8 inches wide by 4 inches tall; weighs 12 pounds. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time
- Adjustable, nonslip rubber feet ensures stove is always level and stays in place
- Dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport
- JetLink compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a JetLink chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- Includes standard connection for 1 lb. propane cylinders. (20 Lb. Propane tank hose sold separately)
- Fuel type: Propane
- Power per burner: 10000BTU
- Folded size: 23 in x 12.8 in x 4 in
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Burners: 2
- Burner spacing: 12 in
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.