Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Rental Bugaboo Camper
- Unit price
- Brand Story
You’ve planned meals for months. All your ingredients are packed and organized. You’ve kept the bears at bay. You need – NEED – a cookset that’s as serious about campsite meals as you are. Perfect for feeding friends and family, the Bugaboo Camper is rigged for four with a 2L pot and 3L pot with strainer lids, frying pan, four large mugs with insulated sleeves and Sip-Through Lids, bowls and plates for everyone, a pot gripper, and a carry bag that doubles as a sink. Durable, packable, non-stick, versatile – it’s made for high-performance camp cooks, but also works great if you’re just into instant oatmeal and cup-o’-soups.
- Four-person set includes: 3L pot, 2L pot, 2 Strainer Lids, 9" frypan, four 14 fl. oz. mugs w/ insulated sleeves, four 14 fl. oz. bowls, four 7.5" plates, four Sip-It Tops, folding pot gripper, dual-purpose carry sack/sink
- Durable and lightweight – Bugaboo cookware is built for years of outdoor use
- Long-lasting, PFOA-free Teflon® non-stick coating makes cooking and clean up fast and easy
- High-temp aluminum is light, durable, heats evenly and has a beautiful blue finish
- Rugged stuff sack with welded seams doubles as a camp sink
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy
- Color-coded items provide personalized tableware settings
- BPA Free mugs with insulated sleeves and sipper tops are great for cocoa and coffee
- BPA Free bowls are light, heat-proof, nest with mugs, and easy to clean
- Entire set nests together for compact packability and easy transport
- Pots’ and frypan’s spiral-turned bases provide a secure grip on stoves and grills
- Folding pot gripper provides a super secure hold, packs up small for transport
- Weight: 3.69 lbs
- Size: 9.1 in x 9.1 in x 5.8
- Materials: Non-Stick Coated Aluminum, Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.