Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Rental Bugaboo Backpacker
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Pack light, eat right. The Bugaboo Backpacker nests together everything you and your tentmate need – including the kitchen sink – for backcountry mealtime. Maybe your style is Just Add Water. Maybe you’re a five-star backcountry chef. Either way, this tough, packable, fully-loaded non-stick cook kit heats evenly, washes up easily, and nests perfectly into its bag – the one that turns into the kitchen sink – and does it all without bruising your wallet. For under two pounds person, you get a 2L pot, 8" fry pan, strainer Lid, two big mugs with insulated Sleeves, two Bowls, a couple of Sip-Through Lids, our folding pot gripper, and the welded sink bag.
- Durable and lightweight – Bugaboo cookware is built for years of outdoor use
- Long-lasting, PFOA-free Teflon® non-stick coating makes cooking and clean up fast and easy
- High-temp aluminum is light, durable, heats evenly and has a beautiful blue finish
- Rugged stuff sack with welded seams doubles as a camp sink
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy
- Color-coded items provide personalized tableware settings
- BPA Free mugs with insulated sleeves and sipper tops are great for cocoa and coffee
- BPA Free bowls are light, heat-proof, nest with mugs, and easy to clean
- Entire set nests together for compact packability and easy transport
- Pots’ and frypan’s spiral-turned bases provide a secure grip on stoves and grills
- Folding pot gripper provides a super secure hold, packs up small for transport
- Two-person set includes: 2L pot, 8" frypan, Strainer Lid, two 14 fl. oz. mugs with insulated sleeves, two 14 fl. oz. bowls, two Sip-Through Lids, folding pot gripper, dual-purpose carry sack/sink
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Size: 8.2 in x 8.2 in x 5.4
- Materials: Non-Stick Coated Aluminum, Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.