Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
This easy-to-use QuickDraw Microfilter will revolutionize your adventure filtration system. With its inside/outside (I/O) dual-thread design, the QuickDraw filter cartridge securely adapts to smartwater® bottles, most Platy bottles and reservoirs and many common soda/water bottles allowing you to develop your ideal personalized kit.
- Ultralight and compact
- Easy, effective cleaning: Shake-to-clean or tool-free backflush methods make for quick and easy cleaning of the filter, so you can have fast filtration for your entire trip.
- Ultrafast flow rates: Hollow fiber cartridge filters up to 3L per minute with normal squeeze pressure.
- Thoughtfully rugged design: Attached clean side cap flips open and creates a secure seal when closed, while the soft-touch filter housing is grippy even when wet and won’t pick up dirt from the ground.
- Hollow fiber advantage: Hundreds of tiny hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Effective: Each microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Width: 1.8 in
- Length: 5 in
- Height: 1.6 in
- Cartridge life: 1,000 liters
Platypus' mission is to offer the finest taste-free and adventure-ready hydration and water filtration products on the planet. For over 20 years, they’ve made water bottles and hydration solutions for everyday hydration needs in their own factory in the U.S.A. Additionally, they support organizations like IMBA, Evergreen MTB, and the PCTA, but they also get out and do trail work themselves. Their passion and hard work shines through in their products.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.