Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Size Guide
- Brand Story
The Pack Cover is a lightweight 70D Nylon that offers a great combination of durability and low weight. It's been contoured nicely to fit most hiking packs and stores into a compact stuff sack when not in use.
- Made of 70D polyurethane-coated nylon
- Contoured for modern packs
- All seams are tape sealed
- Compact packed size
- Small: Fits a 30 to 50 liter pack
- Medium: Fits a 50 to 70 liter pack
- Large: Fits a 70 to 95 liter pack
- Small Weight: 3.9 oz / 111 g
- Medium Weight: 4.9 oz / 139 g
- Large Weight: 6.1 oz / 172 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.