Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Hyper Flow Microfilter
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The HyperFlow microfilter utilizes the latest Hollow Fiber Technology and our most advanced engineering to make water treatment so small and so easy to use, it will change the way you travel in the backcountry. Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions. Add a filtration rate of 3-liters per minute and you’ve got the most efficient microfilter ever created. Also included is a Quick Connect bottle adaptor—allowing direct connection to all MSR® hydration products and a variety of other "wide mouth" containers—and an advanced prefilter to prolong the life of your filter.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
- Ultralight: Just 7.8 oz. (221 g).
- Ultra-small: Just 7x3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
- Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Width: 3.5 in
- Length: 7 in
- Height: 3 in
- Hollow Fiber
- Made in U.S.A
Platypus are water geeks, laboratory technicians, researchers, designers, managers, directors, worker bees, and people with useful degrees...
…and they also like to laugh, pull pranks on each other, get outdoors and ride, hike, run, paddle, climb, rip, rail and try to enjoy every sip of adventure we can get.
Platypus is proud of the fact that they make the majority of their hydration solutions here in the U.S.A. in their own factory. And because they believe in what they make, and making it right, they have our own certified, world-class water laboratory, which enables them to research, develop, and test technologies so that you can have safe, effective, and dependable hydration and filtration option.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.