Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Osprey’s Hydraulics® 3L Reservoir by Hydrapak is designed for people headed out for long duration activities using larger volume packs. The HydroStatic backerplate keeps the reservoir flat and makes it easy to load into a full pack. This is one of the easiest reservoirs to fill, clean and keep you hydrated. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
- Hydrostatic Backerplate - Hydrostatic backerplate provides structure to shove a full reservoir into a fully loaded pack and maintains a flat profile.
- Slide-Seal - Easy Slide-Seal top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour Shield - Pour shield extends the collar to ease filling in shallower sinks and control pouring into pots or bottles
- Carry Handle - Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Magnetic Bite Valve - Magnet clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for easy water access and hose management
- Hydrapak Blaster - Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a ¼ twist on/off switch
- QuickConnect System - The QuickConnect system allows easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering in the backcountry
- Volume: 100 in3 / 3 L
- Dimensions: 15 H x 7 W x 3 D in
- Weight: .68 lbs
- Main: TPU Film
- Accent: TPU Film
- Bottom: TPU Film
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.