Mushroom RisottoRegular price $7.75
This risotto is made the old-school way. Caramelize onions in olive oil, add the risotto and toast slightly, deglaze with white wine, slowly add stock. Boom. Finally, the basil pesto and sautéed mushrooms are added.
- Traditional arborio rice
- Cremini mushrooms
- Nutritional yeast (non-fortified) adds a creaminess to the dish and keeps it vegan
- 5-year shelf life
Arborio Rice, Cremini Mushrooms, Onions, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Walnuts, Basil, Kosher Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper. Contains: Walnuts, Sulfites.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.