Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Grandview GTX Low
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Non-wicking materials
- A premium upper of rich, supple leather for a luxe look and feel, Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, 40% recycled polyester mesh upper
- A GORE-TEX Leaf bootie features a 71% post-consumer recycled PES textile backer and a PFC-free DWR finish to seal out water while allowing feet to breathe, 100% recycled polyester waffle knit lining
- Laces, Low profile universal heel lock system for a secure and supportive fit
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning, ESS shank for all-day support, TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Recycled polyester
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes, multi-day hikes
- 50% Made from recycled polyester mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- 100% Made from recycled polyester waffle knit lining
Teva’s original sport sandal emerged from the shores of the Grand Canyon back in 1984. Born out of necessity to prevent sandals from floating downstream, a resourceful river guide strapped two Velcro watchbands to a pair of old flip-flops. And just like that, Teva was born.
Starting this year, 100% of Teva’s iconic straps are made using traceable, verifiable recycled plastic using REPREVE® yarn. That's over 9 million plastic bottles kept out of landfills and put to better use strapping sandals to your feet.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.