Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Evac Compression Dry Bag
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Perfect dry compression storage for everything from bikepacking to sea kayaking and beyond. Made from a bluesign-approved recycled 70D nylon waterproof main body fabric and a 70D eVent® waterproof but air-permeable base that allows you to push air out while still keeping your contents dry inside. This means there's no need for purge valve, making the Evac Compression Dry Bags light and simple. Four compression straps make it easy to evenly compress soft items, while the hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure also keeps the water out. DWR finishes on both fabrics are C0 non-PFC. Simple, rugged and reliable the epitome of durability, versatility, and dry compression.
- Waterproof and air-permeable eVent® fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Non-wicking roll-top closure secured with our patented Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Lightweight, bluesign® APPROVED recycled 70D Nylon main body fabric uses a PFC-free DWR finish
- Robust, waterproof PU-coated 70D recycled Nylon body fabric has a 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof seams you can trust double-stitched and tape-sealed
- Eliminate bulging and achieve even compression using the four straps with two ladderlock and two easy-access side-release buckles
- Sturdy, nylon webbing handle on oval base provides a secure grab point
- Light-reflecting white interior coating makes seeing and finding gear easier
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 8 x 17.6in
- Weight : 4.8oz
- Dimensions : 10.4 x 9.3 x 18in
- Weight : 5.6oz
- Dimensions : 12.6 x 11.5 x 22in
- Weight : 6.7oz
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.