Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Pull up your chairs and join in the fun with our Camp Table.
- Ideal for meals, games, and other camp activities thanks to its generous size.
- Easily level the table on uneven ground using the adjustable, anti-rocking foot.
- The sturdy, hard-top table surface supports up to 90 pounds.
- Convenient carry bag.
- FOLDED SIZE = 42.5 in x 9.5 in x 5 in
- DIMENSIONS = 42 in x 28 in x 27.5 in
- WEIGHT CAPACITY = 90 lbs
- WEIGHT = 13 lbs
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.