Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Camp Kitchen Table
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Take your camp cooking to new heights with the Camp Kitchen, a handy, multipurpose outdoor cooking station.
- Place your camp stove on the main platform and foods and accessories on the two side platforms.
- Place pots, pans, and dishes to dry on the large wire shelf located underneath the main platform.
- Easily level the table on uneven ground using the adjustable, anti-rocking foot.
- Convenient carry bag.
- DIMENSIONS = 56.5 in x 19.5 in x 33 in
- WEIGHT = 17.8 lbs
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.