Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Backpack Shut the Box
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Flip down the paddles in any combination that equal the total on the dice rolled. Continue rolling and flipping until all paddles are turned down. Flip them all and you've "shut the box!". Compete with friends, lowest score wins.
- Shut all the paddles and you've "Shut the Box"!
- Challenge yourself or challenge others to beat your score.
- Grab n' go size.
- Includes: Game board, 2 dice, game instructions and carry bag.
- Players 1+
- Dimensions: 5.125" x 3.75" x .86".
- Weight 2.7oz
- Made of wood.
- This product contains small parts, is not a toy and is not intended for children under 3 years.
- Warranty: GSI Outdoors products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects. Products found to be defective will be supplied with replacement parts if possible or altogether replaced at our discretion. GSI Outdoors reserves the right to make determinations as to the use of this policy.
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.