Amber 44L PlusRegular price $169.95
The Amber 44 Plus from Gregory is Ideal for camping overnight or it can be the bag you take out for the day as well. Equipped with dedicated bottom access for a sleeping bag or extra layers as well as the adjustable VersaFit suspension, this pack is as comfortable as it is versatile. Raincover Included.
- Plus Size fit is comparable to 2x-6x in apparel sizing and the torso sizing remains consistent with all other Gregory products. See our Fit Chart for complete fit dimensions.
- Plus Size packs are designed with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes and sizes.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Women's fit, padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Women's specific perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Fits Torso 14" - 19" / 35.6 - 48.3cm
- Fits Hips/Waist 41" - 60" / 104 - 152.4 cm
- Weight = 2.93lbs / 1.33kg
- Volume = 44L / 2685cu in
- Rain Cover Weight = 0.17lbs / 75g
- Max Carry Weight = 45lbs / 20kg
- Packed Dimensions = 25" x 12" x 10.5" / 63.5 x 30.5 x 26.7 cm
- Sizing Help
- External Material - 90% Nylon / 10% Polyester (Bottom)
- Frame Materials - Alloy Steel
- Pack Body - 210D Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom - 840D Ballisitc Polyester
- Lining - 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyesterr
- Suspension - Multi-Density closed & open cell foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.