Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Aircontact X 70 + 15 SL
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Modular gear straps make this pack highly versatile and can be adapted to attach gear to the outside of the pack. This backpack is made using bluesign®-certified body fabric and has extra stow space in two large detachable hip fin pockets. And there’s a zip-out bottle holster for a water bottle. The VariSlide back length adjustment, snug-fitting VariFlex hip fins and pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps create a tailored fit no matter what the capacity, and Air Spacer mesh further enhances the comfort.
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- VariFlex System
- VariSlide System
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- Removal backpack lid
- Height adjustable lid
- Front zip access
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Key clip
- SOS label
- Rain Cover
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Removable hip belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Includes a day pack
- Material loops on front & lid
- Spindrift collar
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- Weight = 3160 g
- Volume = 70 + 15 Liter
- Dimensions = 84 / 36 / 30 (h x w x d) cm
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. Known for their innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarters is still located near Augsburg, Germany. They are working with their subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Their vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. Deuter creates the exhilarating feeling of surpassing their own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.