X-Set 31 5 Piece CookwareRegular price $109.95
The X-Set™ 31 collapsible cookware includes all your camp kitchen pieces in a light weight compact package. The Backpacker Editors' Choice award was bestowed upon the X-Pot™ in 2015 for its innovative, space saving, collapsible and functional features. This set includes a 2.8 liter X-Pot™ with a hard anodized aluminum base and silicone side walls, two X-Bowls and two X-Mugs.
It's the perfect two person camp kitchen set when you're looking to save space. The beauty of this set is that everything nests neatly inside the X-Pot™ creating the perfect disc sized set that fits anywhere.
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Set includes: 2.8L X-Pot & 2 X-Bowls & 2 X-Mugs
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe.
- Material Silicone walls and aluminum base
- Dimensions - 8.4 x 4.7 in
- Individual Pot Weight - 2.8L X-Pot: 11.5 oz
- Packed Size - 8.4 x 1.6
- Pot Volume - 2.8 L / 95 oz
- Set Weight - 21.5 oz / 609 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.