X-Set 21 3 Piece CookwareRegular price $69.95
The collapsible X-Set™ 21, is the perfect combination of pack-ability and versatility in a camp cookware set. It includes the collapsible 1.4 liter X- Pot™, a collapsible X- Bowl™ and X- Mug™. The X-Pot™ is made with a hard anodized aluminum base and silicone side walls and is perfect for preparing all your camp meals with ease, including boiling water for drinks. All three pieces nest together to the size of a Frisbee-like disc, which saves space for more fun in your pack.
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Set includes: 1.4L X-Pot & 1 X-Bowl & 1 X-Mug
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions - 7.5 x 2.5 in
- Individual Pot Weight - 1.4L X-Pot: 9 oz
- Packed Size - 7.5 x 1.6 in
- Pot Volume - 1.4 L / 47 oz
- Set Weight - 14 oz / 394 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.