Thermolite Reactor LinerRegular price $62.95
The THERMOLITE® Reactor™ liner is our top seller in the sleeping bag liner range. It's an excellent cold weather option for those who need additional warmth. The hollow core fibers trap heat and offer extraordinary insulating properties. This is a super stretchy, soft, and comfortable choice with a mummy shape, foot box and a drawcord hood. Compact and lighter weight than fleece, this is a best seller for good reason.
- Adds up to 14°F / 8°C of warmth to a sleeping bag
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack
- Dimensions: 82 in / 208 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 5.75 x 4 in / 15 x 11 cm
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 248 g
- Thermolite polyester fabric
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.