Switchback Ultralight Insulated Sleeping PadRegular price $49.95
NEMO redefined the classic closed-cell foam sleeping pad to deliver more thickness and plush comfort in an industry-leading packed size. Switchback™ features hexagonal nodes, which are molded with their dual-density Axiotomic™ foam to create Hypnoelastic™ zones that conform to your body in a perfect balance of comfort and support.
Switchback™ also leverages a metalized thermal film layer to efficiently reflect heat back to your body. Blend that with 15% more heat-trapping space, this new innovative design is able to deliver a warmer, more comfortable sleep than other pads in this category.
- Highly-efficient, hexagonal nesting pattern allocates more space for taller, wider nodes, providing significantly greater plushness.
- More precise tooling eliminates wasted space between folded layers, enabling taller nodes to nest tighter for a smaller packed size.
- Taller nodes create more space for uncompressed sleeping bag insulation, trapping more warmth around your body.
- Premium dual-density Axiotomic™ foam offers a supple layer for comfort and a resilient layer for support.
- Metalized thermal reflective film reflects heat back to your body and is protected
- Axiotomic™ dual-density foam is optimized for well-balanced compression and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely easy to use, delivers comfort and security on all types of adventuresfrom mountaineering, thru-hiking, or camping on a budget.
- Folding panel design allows for lightning-fast, easy set up and packing.
- Use as a standalone pad for ultralight durability and comfort or pair with another pad for extra insulation and comfort in extreme cold conditions.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum weight: 14.5 oz (415 g)
- Packed size: 20 x 5 x 5.5 in (51 x 13 x 14 cm)
- Climate: Three-Season
- R-Value: 2
- Thickness 0.9 in
- Dimensions 72 x 20 x 0.9 in (183 x 51 x 2 cm)
- Shape: Rectangular
- Insulation: Closed-cell foam & Low-emissivity film
- Material: PE Foam
NEMO Equipment – New England Mountain Equipment – continues to actively live out the belief that intelligently designed gear enables the adventures that make us all our best selves – humans who are conscious, inspired, connected and mindful.
All of the down fill Nemo uses in their insulation is 100% RDS certified and they are developing safer alternative protective coatings to help keep you safe and dry. Nemo’s equipment is incredibly durable and they have a robust repair team to keep your older gear in use year after year and out of the landfill.