Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Solution Climbing Shoe
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The women's-specific version of La Sportiva's high performance Solution; purposely built to provide the solution for modern bouldering problems.
Wrapped in sticky Vibram® XS Grip™ rubber and drastically down-turned, the Solution sports a molded 3D heel cup and the patented P3® power platform which retains the downturned shape of the shoe. This creates a shoe that hooks, grabs, edges and smears on any feature you can find. The Lock Harness System® surrounds your foot and unifies it with the upper for a perfect fit. The highly adjustable Fast Lacing System® lets you tailor the quick closing hook and loop closure for a highly personalized fit. All said and done, this shoe will let you climb harder.
- P3® Permanent Power Platform
- Ideal terrain: Overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing
- Awards: Climbing Magazine - Editors' Choice 2014, Rock and Ice - Best in Gear, Gear Institute - Best in Class 2014, IF Product Design Award 2006, OutdoorGearLab - Top Pick - Steep climbing and bouldering 2017
- Weight: 7.93 oz (225g)
- Fit: Performance with high asymmetry
- Upper: Leather / Lorica®
- Lining: HF (toe-box and arch area only)
- Midsole: 0.9 mm LaspoFlex (toe only) with P3®
- Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
For 89 years, La Sportiva has been producing innovative products in a small mountain town at the foot of the Dolomites in Italy. Being mountain based and family run allows La Sportiva to focus on the future and meld new technologies, ideas and innovation with their rich knowledge of manufacturing to provide the most amazing products on the market.
La Sportiva’s Apparel Collection is proud to support 1% for the Planet and is on track to be PFC free. They support Soles for Souls, a non-profit that repurposes used footwear for those in need and their headquarters in Italy uses 100% renewable energy.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.