Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Rental Tetragon NX 4 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Hooded rain fly design and mesh windows provide cooling ventilation.
- Easy-to-pitch, familiar classic dome design allows for quick setup and pack out.
- Quality materials, design features and construction ensure years of trouble-free use.
- Fiberglass poles make set up easy.
- Sleeping capacity: 4
- Floor size: 102 in x 90 in (259 cm x 228.6 cm)
- Interior peak height: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Minimum weight: 8 lbs 4 oz / 3.7 kg
- Doors: 1
- Storage pockets: 2
- Main pole: 9.5 mm fiberglass
- Secondary pole: 8.5 mm fiberglass
- Inner body fabric: 63D 19OT polyester taffeta 1500 mm
- Rainfly fabric: 63D 19OT polyester taffeta 1500 mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Floor fabric: 40D polyester no-see-um
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.