Pad ThaiRegular price $7.75
Our version of this quintessential Thai dish captures the four Thai flavors of sweet, salty, sour and spicy. Traditional Banh Pho rice noodles are served with carrots, bean sprouts and peanuts in a flavorful wild American shrimp sauce.
- Traditional Banh Pho rice noodles
- Sustainably raised wild American shrimp
- Whole pasteurized eggs pack protein
- Crunchy peanuts to top your meal included in the bag
- 4-year shelf life
Rice Noodles (Rice Flour, Water), Carrots, Whole Pasteurized Eggs, Onion, Bean Sprouts, Brown Sugar, Textured Vegetable Protein (Defatted Soy Flour), Dry Roasted Peanuts, Grapeseed Oil, Fish Salt (Anchovy, Sea Salt), Rice Flour, Garlic, Tamarind Powder (Tamarind), Dried Ground Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt), Dried Scallions, Dried Cilantro, Lime Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Lime Juice, Lime Oil), Turmeric, Dried Thai Chiles. Contains: Peanuts, Egg, Soybean, Anchovy, Shrimp, Sulfites.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.