Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Built with backpackers in mind, the MiniMo cooking system combines Jetboil's tried-and-true efficiency and versatility with a convenient form factor. Powered by FluxRing technology, the MiniMo reaches a rolling boil in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems. Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology offers incremental heat adjustments from light simmer to full boil, perfect for sautéing greens, simmering sauces, and more. Metal handles and a redesigned FluxRing cooking cup—optimized for a low spoon angle—make the MiniMo the perfect vessel for personal cooking and eating. Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter; save pack space with the clever sideways burner storage design. Includes fuel canister stabilizer and pot support; easy to pack and carry at only 14.6 ounces.
- Reaches a rolling boil in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems
- Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology offers incremental heat adjustments from light simmer to full boil, perfect for sautéing greens, simmering sauces, and more
- Metal handles and redesigned FluxRing cooking cup optimized for a low spoon angle are perfect for personal cooking and eating
- Convenient and reliable pushbutton igniter starts heating instantly and clever sideways burner storage design saves pack space
- Easy to pack and carry at only 14.6 ounces
- Clever sideways burner storage minimizes pack space
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Pot support included
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen—the first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.