Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Kohana 4 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Smartly designed, comfortably sized to weather whatever. Designed to keep you warm and dry, the Kohana is designed to protect you and your gear from whatever the elements throw your way. A durable rain fly and design keeps you dry through rainy and windy nights, while the mesh canopy allows for ventilation and picture-perfect star gazing on the clear nights.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame, a heavy-duty floor, and a full-coverage rain fly prepares campers for wet weather.
- Double doors and vestibules create ample space for the whole group and their gear.
- Traditional dome architecture is easy to set up.
- Sturdy aluminum frames
- Sleeping capacity: 4
- Floor size: 8ft x 7ft 6in
- Interior peak height: 4ft 8in
- Minimum weight: 9lbs 3oz
- Pack size: 8in x 24in
- Floor area: 60ft²
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule area front: 16 ft²
- Vestibule area rear: 16 ft²
- Doors: 2
- Storage pockets: 6
- Main pole: 9.5mm aluminum
- Fly pole: 9.5mm aluminum
- Inner body fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta breathable
- Rainfly fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 3000 mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Floor fabric: 150D polyester oxford 2500 mm
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.