Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
IsoPro Fuel Canister
- Unit price
- Brand Story
MSR IsoPro is a performance-boosting, 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane, with the purest isobutane (5% or less n-butane) of any canister fuel. This clean-burning formulation maintains higher internal pressure at lower temperatures than standard butane/propane mixtures, delivering superior cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of the canister.
- Three Sizes: Sold in 4, 8 and 16 oz. canisters to meet the demands of any stove or trip. The 4 oz. canister is sized to fit inside the 1.0L WindBurner® and Reactor® Stove Systems.
- Improved Performance: 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane delivers superior performance throughout the life of the canister and in colder temperatures.
- Clean-Burning: Zero-maintenance combustion.
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in float gauge determines how much fuel is left (4 oz. and 8 oz. canisters).
- Recyclable: Consult your local recycling center for regulations.
- WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more about Prop 65
- Width: 3.5 in
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Length: 3.5 in
- Height: 2.7 in
MSR began in 1969 as a newsletter committed to improving mountaineering safety. Today, the MSR team continues to design high-quality products that offer greater performance, reliability and, therefore, safety in the backcountry.
In 2015, MSR Global Health launched a system that can create safe drinking water anywhere in the world. This system empowers families, community leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world to create their own supplies of safe drinking water.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.