Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
With enough space to share the load for an overnight, the Icarus 30 delivers the comfort needed for a long day on the trail. The adjustable Versa Fit suspension provides the custom fit needed for sprouting hikers.
- VersaFit adjustable torso with die-cut foam breathable backpanel
Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle.
- Bottom zippered access for a sleeping bag or quick access.
- Top pocket with two zippered compartments and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with multiple webbing attachment points.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system.
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
- Weight: 2.15 lbs | 975 g
- Volume: 30L | 1831 cu in.
- Max Carry Weight: 20 lbs | 9.1 kg
- Packed Dimensions: 23.5" x 10.5" x 9.5" | 59.7 x 26.7 x 24.1 cm
- External Material - 100% Nylon
- Pack Body -210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom - 420D High Density Nylon
- Lining - 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.