Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Halulite Microdualist II Cookset integrates everything you need for cooking and eating when backpacking to the extreme. Efficient and ultra-light hard-anodized camping cookware set integrates secure, heat-resistant Nylon 6-6 strainer lid, two Folding Foons, two insulated mugs with sip-it tops and nesting bowls, and a hard anodized 1.5 qt (1.4 liter) pot with stamped in graduations making it easy to measure. Waterproof storage bag also serves as sink in one compact, nested package with room to store a Pinnacle Canister Stove and 110 g fuel canister.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid won't deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7" long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1" fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in campIntegrated nesting allows for ultralight stowing of micro stoves and fuel canisters (110 g)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs
- Size: 5.5 in x 5.6 in x 5.9
- Materials: Hard anodized aluminum, clear polypropylene, nylon 6-6
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.