Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Our Fox, the trekking backpack for kids and teens, has been redesigned and offers the same technical design and the same high functionality as the backpacks for the "bigs", simply fully customized for kids. The Fox grows with the Vari-Quick back length system for longer fun on the adventure backpack.
- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compression straps
- Hip fin with loops
- Material loops on front & lid
- Stretch side pockets
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Zippered bellows pocket
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- Weight = 1150 g
- Volume = 30 liter
- Dimensions = 60 / 26 / 24 (h x w x d) cm
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. Known for their innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarter is still located near Augsburg, Germany. They are working with their subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Their vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. Deuter creates the exhilarating feeling of surpassing their own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.