Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Elixir 2 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The MSR® Elixir 2 tent is an extremely livable performance camping and backpacking tent and an ideal option for adventurers seeking an easy-to-assemble tent at a great value. Unlike many tents in this class, MSR freestanding tent design offers true-to-size capacity for two and features two large doors plus new larger vestibules with 35% more space. The versatile tent balances breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric to provide ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly.
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, footprint, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Sleeping Capacity: 2
- Floor Size: 84in x 50in
- Interior Peak Height: 40in
- Minimum Weight: 5lbs
- Doors: 2
- Storage Pockets: 1
- Main Pole: 7000 series aluminum
- Secondary Pole: 7000 series aluminum
- Inner Body Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Mesh: 20D polyester micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm Polyurethane & DWR
MSR began in 1969 as a newsletter committed to improving mountaineering safety. Today, the MSR team continues to design high-quality products that offer greater performance, reliability and, therefore, safety in the backcountry.
In 2015, MSR Global Health launched a system that can create safe drinking water anywhere in the world. This system empowers families, community leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world to create their own supplies of safe drinking water.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.