Cuban Rice BowlRegular price $7.75
Cuban food to go? You bet. Big, bold flavors with a balanced spice take this rice bowl to new heights. The combination of rice and beans creates a complete protein—providing you with the all the amino acids you need to go that extra mile. While this meal is vegetarian, even the hungriest of carnivores will appreciate the 15g of protein per serving, or 30g if you prefer a double serving. Garlic crema sauce and plantains create unique flavors you’ll find in no other camp meal.
- Long grain rice and black beans provide a complete protein
- Garlic crema sauce adds a flavor found in no other camp meal
- Fast 12-minute cook time
- 2-year shelf life
Onion, Instant Long Grain Rice, Dried Black Beans, Poblano Pepper, Sour Cream Powder (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Plantain Chips (Plantain, Non Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Salt), Garlic, Dried Tomato Flakes, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Rice Flour, Cilantro, Red Wine Vinegar, Dried Leeks, Ground Cumin, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dried Cilantro, Crystallized Lime (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice)
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.