Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Halle Straight Pant II
- Unit price
- Brand Story
What makes the Halle women's straight-leg pant a fan favorite? It's built for every kind of outdoor adventure. Seriously. Prana's water and abrasion-resistant Stretch Zion performance fabric will keep you going strong through epic hiking trips, biking sessions, and everything in between.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- Articulated seams at knees
- Functional zip fly and updated button closure with interior drawstring
- Back patch pockets with flap/snap closures
- Secure on seam pocket with invisible zipper closure
- Deeper and more secure front hip pockets
- Wearer's left coin pocket
- Mid rise - Straight
- Rise (Size 4): 9 1/4"
- Inseams: Short 28", Reg 30", Tall 34"
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- bluesign® approved materials
- 95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, gentle, with like colors
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
prAna was started in a garage in Carlsbad, California back in 1992. At that time yoga and climbing gear left a lot to be desired, so Beaver and Pam Theodosakis decided to create their own stylish and sustainably made clothes. They sewed the first pieces themselves, labeled them with tags made from homemade recycled paper, and shipped their orders in fruit boxes from local grocery stores.
The clothes we wear tell a story. From the fields where prAna’s organic cotton and hemp are grown, to the beaches where plastic bottles are harvested, to the chemicals that need to be managed upstream, to the safety and well-being of the people assembling prAna’s clothing, there is a rich and inspiring story built into each and every piece prAna creates.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.