Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Compression Sack is the perfect solution for squishing down bulky soft items for organized packing. These burly sacks are built from a water-resistant 70D Nylon fabric, offering excellent strength to weight. They can allow compression down to one-third of their original volume, which means you save valuable space in your pack for other essentials.
- Flip-Top-Lid design prevents strap tangling
- 4 straps for even compression; eliminates bulging
- Extra long straps so it's easy to fill these to max capacity
- Nylon webbing pull handle on the bottom
- Made of 70D PU-coated Nylon
- Note: Seams are not tape-sealed; therefore this product is not waterproof - only water resistant
- Compressed Volume: 14 L to 4.5 L
- Dimensions: 9 x 20 in / 23 x 50 in
- Gear Capacity: 14 L
- Weight: 5.5 oz / 156 g
- Compressed Volume: 20 L to 6.5 L
- Dimensions: 9 x 20 in / 23 x 50 cm
- Gear Capacity: 20 L
- Weight: 6.2 oz / 175 g
- Compressed Volume: 30 L to 10 L
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 23 in / 27 x 58 cm
- Gear Capacity: 30 L
- Weight: 7.6 oz / 215 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.