Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Cinder Down Quilt
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Cinder is a lightweight, super-packable quilt protected by a waterproof yet breathable shell. A drawcord pulls the foot end together into a foot box for cooler nights, and three adjustable straps keep the quilt secured to your sleeping mat.
Quilts are perfect for weight-conscious backpackers. The lack of a zipper and hood reduces weight and packed volume, and the broad cut provides freedom of movement. Sea to Summit quilts feature the QuiltLock system which allows quilts to connect to a Sea to Summit sleeping bag adding an extra season of warmth.
- 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell fabric protects again wind and external moisture
- 20D Nylon fabric lining that is soft to the touch, lightweight and breathable
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down lofts up to provide warmth but packs down really small
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures the quilt to your mat, sealing in warmth
- Drawcord cinches the foot end into a footbox for cooler conditions
- Cinder I | Sewn through quilted construction reduces weight and bulk
- Cinder II | Fully baffled construction for maximum loft
- QuiltLock System securely connects your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for extra warmth
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack and large storage cell
- Connect two quilts together to make a double—Cinder, Glow and Ember Quilts
- Best use: Ultralight backpacking
- Comes with water-resilient Ultra-Sil compression sack and storage cell
- Ultra-dry down 750+Loft
- Shell Fabric: Ultralight 20D Nylon Shell
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.