Chicken GumboRegular price $7.95
As a nod to the Deep South, Good To-Go has created a lightweight, dehydrated version of the Creole classic, Chicken Gumbo. It's a traditional gumbo: a thick stew loaded with chicken and okra, the “holy trinity” of green bell pepper, onion and celery, flavored with filé and spices, served up with long grain rice. A great way to jazz up any adventure, you’ll swear it’s homemade.
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Traditional ingredients such as okra and filé powder
- Long grain white rice
- Cayenne pepper for its heat and metabolism-boosting properties
- 3-year shelf life
Okra, Chicken (Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Rosemary Extract), Onion, Instant Long Grain Rice, Green Peppers, Celery, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Grapeseed Oil, Dried Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Sweet Paprika Powder, Ancho Chile Powder, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Thyme, Dried Oregano, Black Pepper, Dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Filé Powder (Marjoram, Thyme, Sassafras Leaves)
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.