Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Camp Kitchen Clean-Up Kit
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Everything you need for convenient and Leave No Trace- compliant washing in the outdoors in one compact kit.
- 10 Liter Kitchen Sink is perfect for small to medium group cookware/tableware clean-up
- Included pot scrubber can be held securely and is easy to store
- Double-sided washcloth for easy cleaning
- Wilderness Wash bottle stows in pot scrubber, then flips around for easy dispensing
- Wilderness Wash is biodegradable, and great for camp clean-up, clothes and personal washing
- Super absorbent, quick-drying DryLite dishtowel
- Weight: 9.5 oz | 270 g
- INCLUDES: Kitchen sink, pot scrubber, wilderness wash, washcloth, DryLite towel
- HOT WATER SAFE? Yes, for use up to 140° F | 60 ° C
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.