Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Bishop Pass Women's Sleeping Bag
- Unit price
- Brand Story
For campers and climbers who are always on the move and always shifting focus, count on the all-around down bag that can keep up. Made with a footbox that follows a more natural position, high-performance insulation, and contact-capable materials, it packs versatility and performance into one. So, however your season takes shape⏤backpacking in the Sierras, car camping in Yosemite, or bunkering down in the Buttermilks the Bishop Pass™ will match.
- Uses: Camping
- High performing warmth to weight ratio with 650-fill down for lightweight warmth and compressibility
- Shaped draft collar and adjustable down-filled face gasket effectively keep warm air in and cold air out
- Designed specifically for women with additional insulation for increased comfort
- Contoured foot-box follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Internal stash pocket
- Reliable and lightweight #5 YKK® zipper with anti-snag slider and construction for easy entry and exit
- Two-way zipper for ventilation options
- Full length down draft tube prevents heat loss and cold spots at the zipper
- Left hand and right hand zipper options available for zip-together functionality
- Performance Plus Mummy cut is efficient, warm and comfortable
- DWR finish fabrics repel water
- Glow in the dark zipper pull
- Hang loops and sleeping pad loops
- 650-fill Down RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
- 3 lb 7 oz / 1560 g
- Fabric: 30D Plain Weave Nylon 49 g/m²
- Fabric Body: 20D Ripstop Nylon 39 g/m²
- Insulation: 650-fill Down RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
- Bag Fill Type: Down
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Performance means products purposefully designed, form following function, using the highest quality materials and technologies. Performance means providing users with better physical and emotional experiences through fit, weather protection, temperature regulation and moisture management.
Mountain Hardwear believes everyone who enjoys the outdoors is an outdoor athlete. From 8,000 meter climbers to weekend day-hikers, we all aspire to better physical experiences in the outdoors.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.