Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Literally translates to ‘mixed rice’ but that doesn’t even begin to describe this Korean staple. The key component of this meal is gochujang—a deep red, spicy and immensely flavorful sauce made from Korean chiles and fermented miso. Fry an egg and slide it on top and you’ll swear you’re in your favorite Korean restaurant.
- Loaded with carrots, shiitake mushrooms, zucchini and spinach
- Medium grain white rice
- Chiles provide cardiovascular and immunity benefits
- 4-year shelf life
Carrots, Medium Grain White Rice, Onions, White Distilled Vinegar, Dried Zucchini, Gochugaru (Korean Red Chili Pepper), Brown Sugar, Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, Sesame Oil, Raw Sesame Seeds, Garlic, Red Miso Powder (Fermented Soybeans, Salt), Dried Spinach, Sea Salt, Dried Scallion. Contains: Soybeans.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.