Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Aviant Access 38L SL
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Aviant Access offers comfort tailored to the female anatomy thanks to the Contact back system, continuously adjustable chest strap and padded hip fins. Items are well organized inside thanks to the padded laptop and valuables compartment. The fold-out main compartment with reinforced outer walls also allows quick access. The backpack can be easily transformed into a practical, lockable carry-on bag by stowing the hip fins and shoulder straps and removing the chest strap.
- Load adjustment strap
- Large opening into main compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compression straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- SL Women’s Fit
- Padded handles
- Carry On dimensions
- Stowable hip belt
- Removable sternum belt
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Valuables compartment
- Compression inside for clothing
- Reinforced outer walls
- Three zipped inner pockets
- Contact back system
- PFC free
- Weight = 1540 g
- Volume = 38 Liters
- Dimensions = 55 / 35 / 23 (h x w x d) cm
- Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. We are known for innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarter is still located near Augsburg, Germany. We are working with our subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Our vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. We create the exhilarating feeling of surpassing our own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.