Aura AG 65Regular price $270.00
If you're headed out for a week or more, the Aura AG 65 is the best fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made. The innovative AntiGravity suspension seamlessly wraps around your body and makes it feel like you're carrying less weight. The easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever.
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Volume WXS = 3661 IN3 / 60L
- Volume WS = 3783 IN3 / 62L
- Volume WM = 3967 IN3 / 65L
- Dimensions WXS = 29.53H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- Dimensions WS = 31.5H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- Dimensions WM/L = 33.46H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- Weight WXS = 4.26 LBS
- Weight WS = 4.34 LBS
- Weight WM = 4.42 LBS
- Sizing Help
- MAIN =100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT = 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- BOTTOM = 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.