Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
At home in a slot canyon or the alpine, the Amber 55 carries all your gear without feeling cumbersome thanks to the adjustable VersaFit suspension. An included raincover provides peace of mind during rainy shoulder seasons.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Women's fit, Adjustable padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Women's specific perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Floating zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets featuring side trail access with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight: 3.4 lbs /1.54 kg
- Volume: 55L / 3356 cu in
- Rain cover weight: 0.22 lbs / 102g
- Max carry weight: 50 lbs / 23kg
- Packed dimensions: 29.5" x 13" x 11" / 74.9x 33 x 27.9 cm
- Sizing Help
- External material: 90% Nylon / 10% Polyester (Bottom)
- Frame materials: Alloy Steel & Fiberglass anti-barreling cross stay & HDPE
- Pack body: 210D Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack bottom: 840D Ballistic Polyester
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyesterr
- Suspension: Multi-Density closed & open cell foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.